Saturday 6 April 2013

WEEK 6: REFLECTION - DRAW FROM NATURE

WEEK 6:REFLECTION
08/04/13 -  ( Easter Week)

- THIS WEEK I'VE LEARNT ABOUT:
*  Sketching my flowers the one I like it to visiual diary
*  Then drawing the rose I got it to the board
*  My individual project is still drawing and work hard too to finish early
*  I choose a series of body tattoo and everythings all good
*  When I'm work to my project,I'm so happy when I knew  learning the shade,line and sketching
- AND:
* It's good practise and beautiful drawing.I learn so much

- THE MOST INTERESTING THINK I LEARNT WAS:
*  The ideas I have got it for my project. My idea is a Mixed Up of diffrent design from Visiual Art
- BECAUSE:
*  I want that design from diffrent images to put together and make it is story of me how I Greatives design

 
-  THINGS THAT I ENJOYED FINDING OUT ABOUT WERE:
*  I looked foward and study hard for finished my project, but at the moment get nil finish my work
- BECAUSE:
*  I'll do it my best

No comments:

Post a Comment